Banana Pudding Cupcakes
April 30, 2018
Brilliant turn with an already amazing dessert.
- 1. 1 box of vanilla cake mix
- 2. 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3. 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 4. 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 5. 1/2 cup chopped bananas
- 6. 2 cups heavy cream
- 7. 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 8. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 9. sliced bananas and nilla wafers, for garnish
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cupcake pan with paper or foil wrappers. Bake cake mix according to cupcake package instructions. Let cool completely
- Step 2 Next, in a large bowl, combine heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer on high until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Step 3 Using a paring knife, cut small wells out of cooled cupcakes. Fill with banana pudding, then top with whipped cream. Garnish with banana slice, a Nilla wafer, and Nilla wafer crumbles.