Lazy Barbecue Chicken Legs
April 28, 2018
Great summer bbq recipe for Sunday dinner or Saturday picnics
- 1. 6 chicken leg quarters
- 2. 3 tablespoon canola oil
- 3. 3/4ketchup
- 4. 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5. 3 tablespoon sugar
- 6. 2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 7. 3 tablespoon steak sauce
- 8. 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce.
- Step 1 In a large non-stick skillet, brown chicken in oil. Transfer to an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray., In a small bowl, combine ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, vinegar, steak sauce, and hot pepper sauce. Pour over chicken.
- Step 2 Grill, uncovered, at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170-175, basting every 15 minutes with sauce.