Citrus Mint Cooler
May 2, 2018
Notable cocktail to serve on those warm summer evenings when entertaining.
- 1. 1 cup fresh lemon juice, seeds removed
- 2. 1 cup fresh orange juice, seeds removed
- 3. 2 cups sugar
- 4. 2 1/2 cups water
- 5. 10-15 mint sprigs
- 6. 2 12-ounce bottles of ginger ale
- 7. 10-12 ounces lemon or orange flavored vodka
- 8. various citrus slices, very thinly sliced
- Step 1 In a saucepan, mix first 5 ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Cover, remove from heat and allow to steep until cooled. In a punch bowl or a metal bucket, for ambiance, mix juice, ginger ale, and vodka.
- Step 2 Serve over ice in a pint mason jar, garnishing with mint sprigs and citrus slice.