Zesty Crab Salad
May 25, 2018
Nice, refreshing crab salad to brighten your luncheon
- 1. 2 can king crab meat, drained
- 2. 1 pound small salad shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3. 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4. 1/3 cup olive oil
- 5. 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 6. 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 7. 1 large ripe avocado
- 8. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 9. 1 teaspoon black pepper, fresh ground
- 10. 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 12. 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Step 1 In a large skillet, cook shrimp in butter until completely opaque. In a large bowl combine crab meat, shrimp, and Old Bay Seasoning. Mix well until all meat is coated with the seasoning.
- Step 2 In a blender, add avocado, yogurt, vinegar, garlic powder, olive oil, pepper, dried dill, and lime juice. Blend until creamy.
- Step 3 Mix crab and shrimp into the dressing. Being sure to completely coat. Chill mixture for 1 hour prior to serving.