Hershey's Chocolate Pie
May 2, 2018
My ex-mother-in-law used to make these on special occasions. They were always worth the wait.
- 1. 1 3-ounce package cream cheese softened
- 2. 1/3 cup sugar
- 3. 1/3 cup Hershey's cocoa
- 4. 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5. 1/3 cup of milk
- 6. 1 8-ounce package Cool Whip
- 9. graham cracker pie crust
- Step 1 Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla Blend well. Add cocoa alternately with milk until mixture is smooth. Gradually fold in Cool Whip.
- Step 2 Pour into a graham cracker crust and chill until set. Aout 30 minutes