Homemade Chicken Salad
May 8, 2018
A delectable chicken dish that can be served at the Ladies Tea, or on sandwiches for the big game.
- 1. 4 chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 2. 1/4 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 3. 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4. 1 cup sweet pickles, chopped
- 5. 2 teaspoons paprika
- 6. salt and pepper
- 7. 2 cups of mayonnaise (may need more depending on the desired moisture of salad)
- 8. 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Step 1 In a large saucepan, boil chicken until well cooked. Drain and allow to cool.
- Step 2 In a large mixing bowl, mix mayonnaise, pickles, onions, parsley, garlic powder, and paprika until well combined.
- Step 3 Dice chicken into 1/4 inch chunks and mix into mayonnaise mixture until well blended.
- Step 4 Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 5 Serve on large lettuce leaves or fresh wheat bread with lettuce, tomatoes, and avocado.