May 23, 2018
Great summer drink that will perk you up on those hot evening get-togethers.
- 1. 1 large ripe honeydew melon peeled and cubed
- 2. 1 large cantaloupe, peeled and cubed
- 3. 1 bottle dry white wine
- 4. 1 1/2 cup of vodka
- 5. 1/2 cup triple sec
- 6. 1/2 cup strawberry syrup
- 7. 1 large lemon
- 8. 2 oranges, sliced into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 9. 2 cups frozen blueberries
- Step 1 Remove all seeds from the melons. Place both cubed melons and blend until smooth. Strain juice into a large pitcher. retaining some of the melon pulp.
- Step 2 Add wine, vodka, triple sec, and strawberry syrup to the pitcher and stir until well combined.
- Step 3 Add lemon, oranges, blueberries, and 2 tablespoons of the melon pulp.
- Step 4 Refrigerate for at least 1 hour prior to serving.