Million Dollar Pie
May 2, 2018
My granny made these pies for nearly every cookout we had. She is gone now but her recipe lives on forever.
- 1. 2 cans Eagle brand condensed sweetened milk
- 2. 1 large container of Cool Whip
- 3. 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4. 2 small cans of crushed pineapple, well drained
- 5. 1 cup chopped pecans
- 6. 1 cup shaved coconut
- 7. 1 small jar cherries
- 8. 2 graham cracker crusts
- Step 1 Mix milk and lemon juice and set aside.
- Step 2 Mix remaining ingredients and add milk mixture.
- Step 3 Split mixture evenly into pie crust.
- Step 4 Allow pies to chill in a refrigerator for about 30 minutes