Mississippi Mud Pie Dip
April 30, 2018
Quick dessert, that is sure to excite the chocolate lovers in the group.
- 1. 1 container of cool whip
- 2. 1 package of chocolate pudding mix
- 3. 1/2 package of Oreo Cookies
- 4. 1/3 cup pecans
- 5. Chocolate graham crackers, for serving.
- Step 1 Combine Cool Whip and pudding in a large mixing bowl, beating until all lumps are broken up and the batter is fully combined.
- Step 2 Place 9-10 Oreos in a gallon sized zip lock bag and use a rolling pin to crush cookies into a fine crumble (a ninja works wonderfully). Fold crumbles into the batter, along with chopped pecans.
- Step 3 Top with more crumbled Oreos and pecans, and serve with chocolate graham crackers.