Peach Pie Pops
April 30, 2018
Great way to have your own peach pie without all the calories of a whole pie.
- 1. 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 2. peach preserves
- 3. egg wash
- 4. sugar for sprinkling
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Step 2 On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough until it’s about 1/4-inch thick. Using a biscuit cutter, cut out circles. Gather remaining dough into a ball, roll it out to the same thickness and cut out circles again. Spoon a small amount of peach preserves into the centers of the half of the pie dough circle.
- Step 3 Brush egg wash around the perimeter of the dough. Place the remaining pie dough circles directly on the top of the peach-topped circles. Press down gently then use a fork to crimp the edges and then seal the pie pops.
- Step 4 Bake until the crust is golden, about 12-15 minutes. Sprinkle sugar on top while still warm.