May 25, 2018
Quick and easy dish to help you celebrate St. Patty's day.
- 1. 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2. 1 teaspoon salt
- 3. 1 small head of cabbage, shredded
- 4. 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 5. 1 pound can of white potatoes
- 6. 2 cans of corned beef chilled and sliced
- 7. 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 8. 2 cups of water
- Step 1 In a large skillet, add onions, salt, and pepper to two cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Step 2 Add cabbage and carrots, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes. Remove cover and add potatoes and corned beef. Cover and cook another 15 minutes or until cabbage is tender.