Southern Style Spiked Peach Tea
June 4, 2018
Refreshing sweet tea with an adult twist.
- 1. 2 family-sized Lipton Tea bags
- 2. 3 cups water
- 3. 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4. 4 ounces of Peach Schnapps
- 5. crushed ice for serving
- 6. 15 sprigs of fresh mint.
- 7. 4 large peaches, pitted and sliced
- Step 1 In a large saucepan, bring water to boil with tea bags. Remove from heat and allow tea to seep for 10 minutes.
- Step 2 In a large pitcher add the sugar and pour tea into the pitcher. Stir constantly while filling the pitcher with cold water. Add schnapps to pitcher and stir.
- Step 3 Serve in an 8-ounce glass with ice, mint, and peach slice.