Spicy Fruit Punch
May 2, 2018
This an adult only recipe great for those get together when everyone drops their keys in the fishbowl. Nothing like a little Capt. in ya.
- 1. 6 cups water
- 2. 4 cups sugar
- 3. 1 can frozen orange juice, diluted
- 4. 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 5. 5 ripe bananas mashed
- 6. 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 7. 3 quarts ginger ale
- 8. 8-10-ounces spiced rum
- 9. 1 small package lemon jello
- Step 1 Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Step 2 Cool mixture and add orange juice, pineapple juice, crushed pineapple, bananas and lemon jello. Mix well and freeze. Remove from freezer an place in punch bowl. Add ginger ale and rum. Serve with or without ice.