May 8, 2018
A lite and appetizing fare served on a bed of lettuce with tomato wedges, or on toasted bread with cheese.
- 1. 2 cans of chunked tuna in water
- 2. 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 3. 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4. 1 tablespoon mustard
- 5. 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 6. dash Tobasco sauce
- 7. 1/2 teaspoon ground tarragon
- 8. 1/2 teaspoon dill
- Step 1 In a medium saucepan, boil eggs for 12 minutes. place in cold water to cool. Peel and coarsely chop eggs.
- Step 2 In a large bowl, mix drained tuna, eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, sweet relish, and Tobasco. Combine well and add tarragon and dill. stir into tuna mixture. Allow to chill for 20 minutes in the freezer, stir and serve.