Zucchini and Roasted Tomatoes with Linguini
May 2, 2018
A light version of pasta. When you are hungry but not wanting to eat heavy.
- 1. 4 small zucchini, sliced
- 2. 1 8-ounce box of linguini
- 3. 2 tablespoons butter
- 4. 4 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 5. 1 teaspoon basil
- 6. 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 7. 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8. 1 large egg
- 9. 1 large onion
- 10. freshly ground black pepper
- 11. 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 12. 10-12 grape tomatoes
- Step 1 In a large skillet, saute zucchini, herbs, onions, and garlic in both butter and 2 tablespoons olive oil for about 10 minutes.
- Step 2 While zucchini is cooking cook pasta per packages instruction.
- Step 3 Also, coat tomatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil and place on extremely hot grill. Grill on both sides for 1-2 minutes.
- Step 4 Drain pasta. Mix pasta with zucchini and toss until well coated with seasonings. Add tomatoes and salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with Parmesan after plating.